2017年6月16日 星期五

陳奕迅 - Aren't you Glad chord譜

|G|Em|Bm|C D|

|   G   |   F   |
()Aren't you glad you didn't (stay) with me
|  Em  |   C   |
()Bohemian life and (instability)
| G |    F    |
()You went off to (university)
| Em |      C      |
()And you took your love (away) from me
| B |    C   |
()Endless nights, (lovers), friends and fun
| Am |    C    |
()Big-City lights, your (new) life had begun

#|G|    Em  |   Bm   |
()And as the (world) turns on and (on)
|          C         |       G
Love is lost and love is (won), laughed and cried when we were (young)
G     |Em|   Bm   |
You went your (own) way. I (survived)
|       C      |   E   |
And did you ever (see) everything inside of (me)? #

|Em|Em|C|C|Am|B|C D|E|C D|E|

G  F
So now you live your life in luxury
Em C
Double glazing, turbo washing machine
G F
And your fiance is boring as hell
Em C
You never laugh, you're both professional
B C
You know that film. That I'd started to write?
Am C
It's a box-office smash, I'm on the next flight
B C
To get my award on TV tonight
Am  C
Looking back, I think I've done alright

Repeat # #

C D  E
Oh, aren't you glad you didn't stay with me?
C D  E
Oh, aren't you glad you didn't stay with me?
C D  E
Oh, aren't you glad you didn't stay with me? You didn't want my love
C D  E
So aren't you glad, aren't you glad, aren't you glad?
C D  E
Oh, aren't you glad, aren't you glad?
C D  E
Oh, aren't you glad?

|C D|E|C D|


沒有留言:

張貼留言

陳奕迅 - 漸漸